St. Ann Catholic Church was designed in the Spanish Colonial form, with the overall layout of the church building in a cruciform arrangement. Main spaces within the church include a side chapel, baptistery, main nave and transepts, and curved apse.
A spacious sanctuary is situated directly below the massive main dome, which is 83 feet above. Ancillary spaces (bride’s room, restrooms and sacristies) flank the east side of the church. The new church building’s twin tower façade defines the south edge of a large outdoor plaza, which is further defined by the existing church building along the east, a new meeting room building along the north, and a wall along the west. Cloistered walkways surround the plaza, along with a large decorative multi-tiered fountain at its center.
55,240 SF addition
1384 seats (main church)
220 seats (chapel)
Roman Catholic Diocese of Dallas
Excellence in Construction Award (ABC)
Summit Award (AGC)
TCA Excellence in Achievement Award